Re: [platform-doc-dev] Outstanding Chkpii failures

I fixed the jdt_tips.html one, but I have no idea what is this file
savda.tmp. It is an empty file, I would delete it.

Any objection?

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           John                   |
|         |           Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBM|
|         |           CA                     |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-doc-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           03/26/03 03:49 PM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-doc-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  [platform-doc-dev] Outstanding Chkpii failures                                         |
  |                                                                                                        |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

To give people a head start on the next build, here are the outstanding
CHKPII failures at time of integration build today (15:45 EST):

org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user
IMAGES\
  SAVDA.TMP     ??          106   Unknown PII type

                            119   File is empty (cannot be translated).

TIPS\
  JDT_TIPS.HTML  HTML-40     810   Unmatched (TBODY /TBODY) tag on/after
NLV line: 663

Back to the top