Re: [platform-doc-dev] back from previous topic/next topic

Last time I checked, the links were already removed from HEAD.

Darin

Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2003 02:32 PM
Please respond to platform-doc-dev

        To:        platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-doc-dev] back from previous topic/next topic

We used to have back/next icons on each page of getting started in 2.0.
They were removed since we felt they added too much clutter, they were not
applied consistently (e.g. JDT did not have them) and they are onerous to
maintain.  Next/Previous topic is a function that should be provided by
the Help facility, not by content authors.  I've entered a feature request
for this (bug 35730).

The pages you mention should have the arrows removed to be consistent with
the rest.
I'll fix them up if nobody objects.

Nick

Rafael Chaves/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA