Re: [platform-doc-dev] chkpii turned on for doc directory

Mac OS X uses \n as the delimiter (same as linux). I used the Mac OS X version of Dreamweaver to edit most of the platform user doc for R2.0. This did not seem to cause any problems at the time.

McQ.

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

24/03/03 18:52