Re: [platform-doc-dev] Doc to be submitted to each build`

I can only do the platform doc projects (I don't have rights to the
others). Those of you who have rights to PDE or JDT should version off and
update the map file yourselves.

Tod

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/24/2003 02:46 PM
Please respond to platform-doc-dev

[platform-doc-dev] Doc to be submitted to each build`
                      platform-doc-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      03/24/2003 02:42 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-doc-dev

We will be doing a versioning and build submission of the doc now for
every build.

Tod