Re: [platform-doc-dev] Capitalization

It looks like the majority opinion is with you, so I'm happy to go along with it.  I agree with Kevin that the important issue is that we're consistent.  My reasoning was that "Tasks View" or "File Menu" was the name of the object, just like "North Pole", "Chrysler Building", or "Queen of England".  The docs were evenly split on this, so it's just as easy to go either way (see the user's guide > Reference > User interface information for a particularly rampant use of capitals).

jOHN
-

Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-doc-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx