Re: [platform-dev] How do I build eclipse with my changes?

Hi Christopher,

Building Eclipse is a big task (long running + perhaps some non-trivial prerequisites) - perhaps you can explain what parts of Eclipse you are trying to build. Once your PR gets merged then normal build processes will do it. While developing I recommend doing everything in the Eclipse development environment.

> Christoph Läubrich explained on Jul 7, 2023

Are you referring to this comment? In it the discussion seems to address the issue that you should add to the target platform. Alternatively you can simply open additional projects in your workspace covering all the interdependent projects you are working on. e.g. provision an Eclipse SDK development environment and then add the projects from your company into that workspace.

Hope that helped - and if not, please ask followup questions.
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders