Re: [platform-dev] What does this mean: The nested job 'message-check' is requesting 'pull-requests: read', but is only allowed 'pull-requests: none'?

Hi Christopher,

It looks like the workflow (https://github.com/chgenly/eclipse.platform/blob/master/.github/workflows/ci.yml) has some assumptions that the pushes to master are on Eclipse's own version, rather than your fork.

You can simply ignore the error, but if you can reproduce the error, then filing a bug on https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/issues would be helpful!

When you create the Pull Request back to Eclipse the workflows should run as expected.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders