Re: [platform-dev] Merge Eclipse News into make Eclipse Website

On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 6:17 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

It seems that the new eclipse.dev domain name and redirects has taken out Eclipse News.

I know there have been lots of git repo merging recently which I am grateful for, but I haven't paid much attention to the process.

Any volunteers to merge these repos, or any objection to doing this merge?

No objections and I really think this is good move. I can't spend the time to help with it though.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders