*From:*Vishnu Sarath
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 7:26 PM
*To:* 'platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx' <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Cc:* Vinod Appu <vinod.appu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* Eclipse Platform Build

Hi,

In order to fix the SUSE crash issue : https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform/issues/212 <https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform/issues/212> (which is a critical one for us), we are trying to build the eclipse.platform.swt and eclipse.platform.swt.binaries locally and add to our product (built using maven tycho plugin), rather than getting it from the eclipse repo. So could you please help me with proper documents to do SWT and platform specific binaries locally?

Basically we are trying to achieve the below thing:

  * Upgrade all the plugins from eclipse platform repo to latest version.
  * But keep swt and org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64 plugins to the one
    from eclipse platform 4.23 which is working perfectly in SUSE.

Thanks,

Vishnu