Re: [platform-dev] SWT Accessibility Documentation

That's what I've tried, but the spoken text still is taken from the TreeItem instead of my listener.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

On 2023-03-29 15:54, Jonah Graham wrote:
Have a look at this snippet which is titled "Give accessible names to a
tree and its tree items"

https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/blob/master/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet291.java

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 09:32, Thomas Singer <ts-swt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's start with an example:

Our tree controls are owner-drawn. For some reason I don't remember, the
TreeItem's text is set to " ". How can I change the spoken text for
Narrator if, for example, the selection is changed? Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer