[platform-dev] Drop usage of useJDK=BREE?

A recent bug in Tycho has reveled that actually the useJDK=BREE option is broken for Java 9+ and instead "only" a release build was performed in contrast to using the "real" JVM.

As no one seem to noticed this for a long time, I wonder if we should simply drop useJDK=BREEom platform builds except for Bundles that require Java 8 and only enable it there (I think its only equinox using Java8?

Back to the top