Re: [platform-dev] Reusing generic editor features in JDT

Hi Mickael,
Thats sounds interesting. And another question is the is it worth to spend time on improving the jdt ui parts when more things are happening in vscode java ? Since JDT UI contains many features and trying built aside on top of generic editor might seems like building another vscode java on eclipse isn’t it ?

When looking more and more extensions for java echo system is popping up and eclipse extensions are rarely updated.

Best regards,
Gayan.