Re: [platform-dev] eclipse.platform.ui Git repository now on GitHub

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 5:20 PM Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a new comment here suggesting it's not quite done:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1151#note_679407

I did already migrate the setup, but the pull request defaulted to the wrong (current default R1_0) branch, though I could change that manually...

I guess I wasn't patient enough.  Sorry.

Oops, neither was I! I missed this comment and as everything works fine enough with the GitHub repo, I processed the next step as if GitHub repo was ready.
Let's put things on hold until it's complete...
--
Mickael Istria