Re: [platform-dev] Intended Bug-Tracker for Platform-projects hosted on GitHub

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 11:00 AM Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See, you too are hoping that your opinion matters and that your opinion
is included in the decision making process.  I expect we all would like
that very much.

I wrote a lengthy reply already. Everyone's opinion matters and it has been shown lately. E.g. stop autoclosing bugs change despite the fact that PMC members and Project leads disagreed with the change.

-1000 for merging in the absence of a cohesive plan that the committers
agree is a good strategy for our project

One kind request here guys - please resist from +100, -1000, +10000 and etc. I've participated in the past  in one such conversation - if you veto X, I'll veto Y and things didn't end well so let's try to not do it.