[platform-dev] Adding new menus using the menuContribution extension point into Search menu

Hi all,

I'm trying to insert a new sub menu in to search menu using the menuContribution extension point. I want to insert my sub menu just after the dialogGroup in the search menu. But seems like the search menu is not available when my menuContributions are processed. Even though i can workaround this by redefining the search menu with same menu id in my plugin, Still i cannot position my sub menu after the dialog group.

Is there a way to get around this ?

Best regards,
Gayan.

Back to the top