Re: [platform-dev] Vote to stop bug auto-closing in all Eclipse platform projects

+1

Regards,
AF

2/17/2022 11:58 AM, Andrey Loskutov пишет:
Hi all,

this is a follow up on PMC response https://www.eclipse.org/lists/platform-dev/msg03319.html

As of today, this bug auto-closing is not active only for JDT project.

The proposal is to switch "off" bug auto-closing for the all Eclipse platform projects, including Platform, JDT, PDE und Equinox.
I don't think if we need an additional vote for PDE & Equinox, because the only active committers there are same as on the Eclipse platform.

Therefore I would like to start voting to stop auto-closing bugs in bugzilla, github, gitlab (or whatever else bug trackers we might use in the future) for all Eclipse platform development.

I think it is enough to post your +1 / 0 / -1 as a reply on this mailing list.
Everyone is welcome to vote but binding votes are committers`votes.
I would propose to conclude the vote by the end of the next week (25 February).

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov