Re: [platform-dev] [equinox-dev] RFC: Eclipse TLP migration to Github

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 8:09 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I'm always advocated to use Github +1 implied by nomination ;-)

I'd just like to recomment to use the migration process to also merge
some of the related repositories eg, everything relate to jdt in one
repository (same for pde, platform, equinox) as this cluttering of code
makes it hard to create consistent PRs across repository boundaries of
related code.

That's a different topic and I believe if we want to make faster progress towards GitHub, we need to keep both separated and act towards them independently without making 1 a prerequisite for the other.

Back to the top