[platform-dev] Gerrit Verification for eclipse.platform.releng

Hi,

The build to verify

https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng/+/185693

fails like this:

https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.releng/job/93%252F185693%252F3/1/

But my impression is that this isn't a result of my changes but rather that this test cannot pass for a Gerrit verification build.  E.g., "buildId property must be specified for testComparatorLogSize test" is a failure caused by the build job configuration:

        String buildId = System.getProperty("buildId");
        assertNotNull("buildId property must be specified for testComparatorLogSize test", buildId);

So I think to proceed I need to bypass the verification build.

Please correct me if that is a wrong assumption.

Regards,
Ed

Back to the top