    From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent by: "platform-dev" <platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: "Eclipse platform general developers list."
    <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-dev] Is it possible to reuse/hook
    into the JUnitPlugin result view?
    Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2021 10:59 PM
    On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 7:25 PM Christoph Läubrich
    <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        1) (even though it might be obvious) what is 'the' Eclipse
        project p2
        repository --> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/2021-03
        <http://download.eclipse.org/releases/2021-03> ?

    Eclipse project p2 repositories are listed at
    https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
    <https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/> .

        2) AFAIK one can only consume Features, so how do I add the
        org.eclipse.unittest.ui plugin from (whatever site it actually
        resides)?

    What makes you say "one can only consume features" ?
    Please see for instance Corrosion code at
    https://github.com/eclipse/corrosion
    <https://github.com/eclipse/corrosion> . It does consume the bundle,
    the bundle is included in the resulting product.