[platform-dev] most performant way to paint a (platform-specific) pixel-array

I have a pixel-buffer and like it o be painted in the most performant way onto a SWT Canvas.

Current approach is to convert this into an ImageData, create an image and then paint it inside PaintListener to the GC.

Is there a way to avoid this intermediate steps? I won't mind if I need to provide platform-specific implementations if it is possible to gain performance here.

Back to the top