[platform-dev] How it is supposed to use org.eclipse.images?

The eclipse.platform.images contains all the nice icons for eclipse and mentions also how to build these images but one point is missing:

How is it supposed to be used? The docs mention a 'org.eclipse.images' plugin but this seems not be available (maybe a special feature is required?).

Should one simply copy what ever is needed into an arbitrary plugin? Could I reference images in some magic way that prevents duplication in a custom plugin?

If I copy/use them, do I need to credit someone (assuming the project itself is also EPL)?

Back to the top