Re: [platform-dev] Problem With Editor Keybindings

Hi,

Indeed, I would suggest to use a handler instead of the action because you have the command defined already. I think that the problem in your implementation is that you don't register the Action, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_associate_an_action_with_a_command%3F

Best Regards, Rolf