Re: [platform-dev] DBeaver

Hi,

I've been helping the DBeaver people to integrate Postgres debugger with Eclipse Platform. There was a talk about it at PGConf.Russia 2018 https://pgconf.ru/en/2018/108578
Then we discussed at EclipseCon 2018 that it would be nice to become an Eclipse Project and possibly become a good alternative to Eclipse DTP. But I'm not sure if they still consider it as a priority.

I'm not active as a DBeaver committer for a while, but I may be able to re-establish working contact with them, since we knew each other before DBeaver was born.

Regards,
AF