Re: [platform-dev] org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.feature relocated?

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for the reply. I did a bit of digging, as I had thought we were
leveraging this feature for some error reporting functionality in our
product - but it turns out the references are all vestigial and it is
not needed after all.

I must have missed the announcement about EPP. I see there is also the
Marketplace Client from EPP (org.eclipse.epp.mpc). Are those features
likely to meet a similar fate, in a future release?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Williams