Re: [platform-dev] Update code-minings in response to an external event

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 1:15 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But how do I get hold of the ISourceViewer corresponding to a IResource
if I know nothing more than the Resource?

I guess you'll need to iterate over all editors, filtering the ones who have their EditorInput being a FileEditorInput referencing the resource and which are instance of AbstractTextEditor, retrieve the viewer and call the ISourceViewerExtension5.updateCodeMinings() when approprite.
--
Mickael Istria