Re: [platform-dev] Gerrit Spam

Turning on "Silent Start Mode" omits the build started messages, but the build completed messages will still come through.

HTH
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 at 09:06, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is added by the Gerrit Trigger.

There’s a ’silent’ mode, which presumably suppresses that message, but I don’t know if it also suppresses the build succeed/failed messages either.

Alex