[platform-dev] IDocumentSetupParticipant --> teardown?

IDocumentSetupParticipant allows me to participate in the setup of a document e.g. I can register a document listener.

But how do I know the document is supposed to vanish? (e.g. editor closed, document replaced...) I think I can try to register some listners for textbuffers/viewers but it seems a bit strange to use IDocumentSetupParticipant to decouple from the details just to then gets back to those...

Back to the top