[platform-dev] December 23 I-build not executable on MacOS

Hi Friends,
Merry Christmas to you all

Just want to let you know that the 4.19 I-build on Dec 23rd is not executable on MacOS Big Sure. After installing is shows overlay icon like this on the App iconĀ 1200px-ProhibitionSign2.svg.png

When clicked it says something like this application is not supported.

The i-build on december 22 works fine. So i wonder this will be problem on 24th i-build as well :(

Best regards,
Gayan.

Back to the top