Re: [platform-dev] Deprecating Bugzilla and Gerrrit?

On 18.12.20 10:14 , Mickael Istria wrote:
We just need to explain, just like we often need to explain to push to "refs/for/master", keep Change-Id and so on with Gerrit.

That's exactly what I meant: you have to explain and get people to use a special workflow. It's neither more nor less difficult than the Gerrit way, but again it needs explaining, and the idea that "people just know what to do; onboarding is simpler" just goes out of the window.

Cheers,

  Thomas

Back to the top