Re: [platform-dev] Inconsistent version change in SWT 4.18

Hey Greg,

(I am not part of the releng team so all of this is just what I would do if I was in a similar situation.)

This is a very specific use case. You should probably revisit your algorithm. The versioning scheme is not etched in stone.

I don't know if this can get included for M1a on Monday. But even if it can, in the future, I doubt if your use case is strong enough to call for a milestone respin.

To increase your chances that this gets included in M1a, I suggest you file a bug and prepare a Gerrit. Again, I am not part of the releng team but this is what I would do, especially on a Sunday :)

Cheers,

Wim