Re: [platform-dev] Getting a list of files that are modified in given project

Yes, it can be done this way but it could be a bit "heavy", because Subscriber interface implementations are mostly "three way" that implies interaction with remote to create SyncInfo for each IResource.
And this is much more than determining "is modified locally".

Regards,
AF