Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 10:42, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For Javadoc we have Javadoc bash tool which synchronizes java doc. Unfortunately for code we need to apply changes manually

-Sravan

From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 May 2020 20:01
To: Eclipse platform general developers list. <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [platform-dev] making identical changes to multiple platforms for SWT

Hello SWT devs,

I am working on Bug 563018 (Make SWT Colors no longer require disposal) and as part of that I need to make the same change to all three os platforms' version of Color (and others). Are there tools/scripts/etc that synchronize such changes between platforms, or do I need to manually apply the same change to each platform?

Thanks,

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham