Re: [platform-dev] How can usiSchemaHandlers be used in internal web browser?

Thanks Matthias,
If you have the opportunity to look at the patch, it'd be great to have your opinion on it.
With this patch, the link handler isn't delegated to the OS, it keeps looking at the current Eclipse instance, which is preferred in the case of internal browser I guess.
The internal browser doesn't delegate unknown scheme to the OS currently as far as I could see (I tried magnet: and mailto: ), and the browser says "The URL can’t be shown" without further action, like it does for eclipse+mpc: before the patch.

Back to the top