Re: [platform-dev] 32-bit code cleanup

On 3/14/19 9:24 AM, Eric Williams wrote:
Hello everyone,

There are a number of 32-bit cleanup items still left to be completed. Some of these involve removing the long /*int*/ casts in the SWT source code, as well as tidying up any 32-bit cases in the build scripts, etc.

We dropped 32-bit support in 4.10 so there is no real need to have these around anymore. If anyone has any objections, please voice them now.

Thanks,

Last call! If no one has any objections I'll start such cleanup tasks sometime for M1.

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top