Re: [platform-dev] GTK3: prevent table header from getting focus

A table or tree is just 1 control (the table and tree) and clicking a column header just changes the sorting, but the focus never is changed (I'm not yet sure, but clicking the column header in a unfocused table or tree also might make the table or tree focused).

I noticed this behavior in SmartSynchronize's keyboard-centric file manager (<https://www.syntevo.com/smartsynchronize/preview>) because I could not move the selection up and down with the cursor keys after having clicked the table column header to just change the sorting.

There simply is no reason to change the focus if the table column header was clicked by mouse. Since there is no way to focus the table column header *button* controls from SWT programmatically, it makes no sense to have them focusable at all (in SWT).

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer