Re: [platform-dev] No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20180829155938/repository

The general policy for Orbit is to remove the milestone/RC builds once
the recommended build for the release has been done. However, I know
that some projects may occasionally leave a reference to an RC. This
coupled with last minute changes every now and then on the Orbit side
means I've kept the older builds around for a while longer.

In this case S20180829155938 was 2018-09 RC1 .

I'll usually look on
https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/orbit-use.html

to see how much the builds that can be removed are actually used on
ci.eclipse.org by other projects but maintenance branches should
probably always be using something prefixed with an 'R' to ensure they
can rebuild.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg