Re: [platform-dev] Need to clone source code for Eclipse 2018-09 Project

I suppose you mean cloning the sources. Clone the respective Git repositories
Search for the repositories you need, e.g. ‚platform‘, ‚equinox, and ‚jetty‘.

The repositories are tagged for the release. Search for the relevant tags and check them out.

HTH,
~Karsten