Re: [platform-dev] [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 4.9 RC1 is available

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Please refrain from pushing to master till end of next week. We will be opening master for 4.10 development by end of next week.

I guess this should be read as "refrain from pushing to master changes not scheduled for 4.9 RC2" , right?

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India