Re: [platform-dev] [platform-swt-dev] SWT-GTK3 bugs for 4.9

On 01.06.2018 17:24, Eric Williams wrote:

> In practice, GTK3 bugs specific to Ubuntu 16.04 are already ignored -- we will
> accept patches for them but otherwise no time is spent on these issues.

Wouldn't that be a reason to keep it around, to make sure that these systems can
switch to the GTK+2 implementation to circumvent bugs?

Though, giving this some more thought, my previous arguments are pretty much
moot, as you and Aleksandar have pointed out. I might be one of the few which
are using SWT with the GTK+2 implementation because the biggest part of my DE is
still GTK+2.

Back to the top