Re: [platform-dev] Build error - Invalid repo '4.7-M-builds'

Hi,

Can you please try again? New parent pom has been published to repo.eclipse.org. You should not see this problem now

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India