Re: [platform-dev] CodeMining or Code Mining

I’d prefer „Code Mining“. I would like to argue that „Mining“ is an action verb and somehow disjunct from the noun „Code“, and describes the action that is performed on code. This is somehow different from „CodeLens“, which is a compound of two nouns. But I’m not a (natural) language expert.

~Karsten