[platform-dev] Committer emeritus (emeriti?)

Hi all,

I see the list of active committers being cleaned by Lars. That's a good thing, thanks for doing this Lars.

In the list, I noticed a couple of people who I believe have produced a lot of very very important technical work for the project and also have been pretty helpful to adopters, newcomers, contributors in many ways. As such, I think we should recognize their critical positive influence on the Eclipse project by making them committer emeritus.
Namely, the 2 ones which I have in mind as obvious candidates for being Committer Emeritus on Eclipse Platform are John Arthorne and Paul Webster (who are not yet in the list at https://projects.eclipse.org/content/committer-emeritus ).
I don't know who should take the decision and action of making them committer emeritus, but please make sure this gets at least discussed by the decision makers here.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria