Re: [platform-dev] E4 model persisted (randomly)

Hi Tom,
Do you have a hint where to look at the sources?
Do you know what the purpose of that mechanism/timer is?

I just found "Workbench save interval (in minutes)" in the preferences dialog?

Thanks.

Yes there is a timer running (and there's even preference value). My
guess is that the cleanup of the model is done directly before shutdown.

Tom