Re: [platform-dev] Multi-workspace Eclipse application

Hi Szymon,

Thanks a lot for this code, I'll definitely have a look at it!
What I'm interested at this early stage would be answers to this questions, that the code cannot really capture:
* Do you think this is a doable thing?
* How usable was the proposed code back then? Was it working? What was missing for it to become mainstream?
* What are the reasons that made this initiative abort? Ie is this for a technical reason like a blocker was identified? Or was it just abandoned because it wasn't highest priority back then and never became highest priority again?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and thanks again for sharing this precious branch!

Back to the top