[platform-dev] Thank you for your votes

Dear platform committers,

thank you for votes and for granting me committer status. I feel honored to be part of the platform team.

At SAP I am working in the team that is responsible for the “ABAP Development Tools” – Eclipse based tooling for SAP’s proprietary programming language ABAP.

I hope that my work in the project brings forward the Eclipse Platform.

As Lars wrote in his nomination I started with small and easy patches in the area of high resolution support and in the area of the dark theme. However I still have a lot to learn about Eclipse Platform – so I appreciate your support in guiding me into the processes of the projects and your valuable feedback on my changes.

Regards,

Matthias

Back to the top