[platform-dev] Thanks for your vote!

Dear platform team,

I am honoured for the nomination and your voting to become a committer for the Platform project!

As Lars stated in his nomination, I have an interest in making the platform more robust and performant. Therefore I am looking at AERI and Sonar reports to find issues that I could solve. For Sonar, I will help to sharpen the profiles so that we could focus on real issues. For performance I am investigating use cases where I think Eclipse could behave faster. I am also skilled in maintaining the Oomph setups.

I deeply appreciate your support in guiding me into the development process of the platform projects and your valuable feedback on proposed changes.

Thanks for your confidence!

~Karsten

Back to the top