[platform-dev] Expressions Framework API

Hi devs,

I like the expressions framework and would like to reuse it for other means. For example I want to add expressions to EASE keywords for enablement.

Currently Expression implementations are not public API. Further I would like to contribute a simpler serialization than XML. Any chance that we can make expressions public API? Are patches wecome for this topic or is it too delicate to touch?

Christian

Back to the top