[platform-dev] "Remove" and "Remove all breakpoints" does not work in Breakpoints view after resetting the perspective

Hi All,

So there is this bug No 506920 that is breaking our automated tests for “Breakpoints  view”, so I hope if it can be fixed or anyone knows a workaround for it?

It can be reproduced easily by creating any new project > Build > Run a Debug launcher, then when in the Debug perspective reset the perspective.

After switching to the “Breakpoints View”, if you add any breakpointsyou will find that the “Remove” and “Remove All” buttons are still disabled.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Karim Ragab

Back to the top