[platform-dev] Splitting SonarQube analysis?

Hi all,

SonarQube is currently failing at analyzing platform. See https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/job/Platform-All-Sonar/54/changes for details. The point is that Equinox seems already to be analyzed individually and SonarQube doesn't seem to allow a module to be analyzed at multiple levels.
So I'd suggest that we move to 1 SonarQube build and report for each project/repository. I believe this makes much more sense since Platform projects aren't that much related, are functionally well scoped, and don't necessarily have the same constraint and resources to handle static analysis reports.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat