[platform-dev] What to do with old issues?

Hi all,

I've spent some time on the history of Platform-UI component looking at some old bugs (with id < 100000) that were reported against 3.0. Many of those reports are not accurate any more, because the suggested improvements or bugs were fixed later but not tracked in those old requests.
What should we do with such issues? Closing as WORKSFORME, INVALID? Should we set a Target Milestone then? If yes, which one (next milestone) ? ...
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top